Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Here's The Pitch...

Dear Movie Land,
Yeah buddy, I'm about to wobble your jello! So I don't really like watching George Clooney, but what if we put him in a bear costume. We'd have to put an eye patch over the bear's right eye, so the viewers at home know it's not a real bear, but an actor playing a guy in a bear suit. There, ya happy PETA!
So Bear-Clooney shines shoes for a living, until the day he sees the girl of his dreams, Uma Thurman. She's tough girl Uma, not soft, vunerable Uma (that's not a good look Uma; keep it bad mamma jamma style!) Uma is too cool to hang out with B-C. So to impress her, he decides to franchise his shoeshine business. The rest pretty much writes itself. Blah blah... brother with eye patch on the left eye of his bear suit. Something something... enters a ski tournament. Yadda yadda... huge car explosions.
I don't want to spoil the ending, but everyone dies from bad eggs or lead poisoning. I smell an Oscar, and it smells goooooooooooooood!
Congratulations,
You Won

No comments:

Post a Comment