Friday, September 3, 2010

Harry Potter and the Beasleys!

Dear Fantasy Folk,
It's not that I hate Harry Potter. Some of my best friends are named Harry Potter! It's just that you could make up any nonsense and it would be a believable subplot of the series. For example, back when Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was released, some people at my job made sure to see it on the opening night.

The next time I saw them, they asked me if I viewed the masterpiece. Naturally, I didn't, but that's a boring answer. Looking into their big eyes full of hope and wonderment, I said, "Yes, and my favorite part was the scene with the leprechaun!" Uh oh, they couldn't remember that, better elaborate. "You know, the leprechaun who kept following the Beasleys (I don't why saying their name wrong amuses me so) around asking to shine their shoes, but the Beasleys kept saying no!" At this point, my two young coworkers believed they missed an interesting scene and planned to go back to check it out again. I couldn't have Harry Potpot making any more money, so I told them I was just kidding.

The funny part is there actually was a leprechaun in the movie! It was a fireworks display of a leprechaun. How am I supposed to take this franchise seriously? C'mon son!
Now You Know,
And Knowing Is Half The Battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment