I recently visited Germany. I thought it would be good to see how the "other half" lives. Man, Germany is pretty rough. I am sure there are great things about it that I didn't have a chance to see, but I can say that 2 of the four cities I visited in Germany smelled like cow dung. So to extrapolate from that sample, 50% of Germany smells like fertilizer. In my estimation, this doesn't provide a welcoming environment to tourists. In fact, that may explain why their language sounds so harsh. I might be rather angry too if everything I said had a feces aftertaste to it.
Surprisingly, I liked the food. I am normally a vegetarian, but I thought, when in Kirchhellen, do as the Kirchhellenites (Kirchhellenans? Kirchhellen-O-bots? Kirchhellen-Scheiße?) do! I rather liked the schnitzel and sauerkraut I had. The sauerkraut did not have the weird, sourly aftertaste that it has in America, could be the lack of putrid smells near American sauerkraut retailers. I also liked the gelato (ice cream) I had. One bite and my head was spinning! Too much flavor! My American senses couldn't process all those natural ingredients! I had to sit down and take a break from it. Woo doggie!
Feed a cold,
Starve a Fever
Starve a Fever
No comments:
Post a Comment