I would like an egg van. I don't want a van made of eggs, because that would be silly. I want a van that sells boiled eggs, just like the ice cream truck that's always ring-a-dinging their sassy bells. Where does ice cream get off running around in a truck like they're BigFoot or some other monster truck type truck that people who go to those things might know their names. We need eggs man! Not scrambled, baked, or poached. I'm talking boiled, baby, the good stuff! My buddy went to a restaurant the other day and they made him pay $1.50 for a boiled egg, can you believe that? What in the world? Now I know you guys love your eggs, so what better way to appease yourselves than to get me a big ol' egg van, with tailfins! Ok, tailfins on a van might be odd, but odd is good when you're selling eggs! I figure maybe throw in a free pickle for every dozen eggs. A real dozen, not a baker's dozen. Hippies giving away free pieces of bread...
Thank You,
Your Welcome
No comments:
Post a Comment